Sabado, Abril 13, 2013

Cover letter




Cover letter
Dear Mentors,
            Finally after almost four months of reading, writing, drafting and revising, I now present to you the outcome of my hard work, my E-portfolio. Compiled here in my blog are all the essays that we have written all throughout the term in the two components of ENGLCOM, WC and RVLC. This is the application of all that we have learned from you, our mentors. So with that, I would like to express my sincerest thanks to you for helping us and being with us all the way for the past four months. Without you, we would not have gone this far in improving ourselves in the aspects of academic reading and writing.
            Looking back from my entry essays, I can see that I have improved a lot in many ways. May it be in organizing my ideas, constructing outlines and sentences, paraphrasing, writing effective titles, introduction and conclusion, developing main ideas in paragraphs, avoiding contractions, writing good thesis statements, and aiming for an effective use of words in an essay. These improvements of mine all lead to writing an essay which is good enough and worth to read. I may not have the best essays in our class, but I am proud enough to say that I did my best in every essay I have written. Still, I do know that I still have a lot more to improve. Writing these essays was not that easy, these essays are the results of countless processes of drafting, and revising. But I can say that writing these essays provided me a fun learning experience. These essays are the applications of what I have learned; they are the fruits of my hard work. So now I present to you my ENGLCOM essays.

Have fun reading!

Sincerely,
Micah Angela C. Magpali 





Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento